Le Creuset - Deathly Hallows™ Spoon Tray
The practical Deathly Hallows™ spoon tray ensures cleanliness while cooking. The spoon tray should not be missing in any kitchen. Its grooved sides with the three rings typical of Le Creuset prevent spoons, spatulas and ladles from slipping, while the wide bowl reliably catches drips. The spoon tray is made of high-quality stoneware and finished with a classy flint-colored glaze that is easy to clean, dishwasher safe, chip and scratch resistant, and stain resistant. Magical in more ways than one, the design minimizes dirt and clutter while evoking the mysteries of the Stone of Resurrection, the Elder Wand and the Cloak of Stealth.
Breakfast is considered one of the most important meal of the day. We take this into account and expanding our breakfast range from oven-proof stoneware for more attractive products.
- thermal resistant from 260 ° C to -18 ° C.
- Suitable for oven, grill and microwave.
- Easy to clean thanks to its specially glazed surface.
- Dishwasher safe.
- scratch and cut resistant.
- smell or taste
- L 19,4 x W 17 cm
Le Creuset Stoneware
All items in the Le Creuset stoneware range are original designs and have been hand-crafted, making each piece unique. Due to this uniqueness, there may be slight variations from piece to piece.
Le Creuset Stoneware is safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler. The maximum oven-safe temperature is 500°F / 260°C.
The enameled surface is easy to clean and scratch-resistant. The enamel is completely hygienic and will not absorb odors or flavors. Le Creuset Stoneware is extremely strong and durable, and resists staining, chipping and cracking. The handles, knobs and rims have been designed for a secure, easy-to-hold grip.
Cleaning and care
- DO NOT use any Stoneware piece on the stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- OVEN: Maximum oven-safe temperature is 500°F / 260°C. Use oven mitts for lifting at all times.
- BROILER: When using under a broiler allow a gap of no less than 2 ½ inches between the rim of the dish and the heat source.
- MICROWAVE: Handles may become hot during prolonged microwave use, especially if the handles are enclosed with plastic wrap. Cover just the open top of the dish, leaving the handles exposed.
- FREEZER-TO-OVEN USE: Do not place a frozen dish of food in a preheated oven. Place the frozen dish in a cold oven and set the temperature, allowing the dish and oven to heat together. Before serving always check that the center of the food is completely and uniformly hot.
- CLEANING: Before the first use, wash the dish in hot, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly. For most day-to-day cleaning, cool the dish for a few minutes before washing and drying, or wash in the dishwasher, allowing the full cycle to complete. Never leave a dish fully immersed in water. For removal of stubborn residues allow the dish to cool, fill with warm, soapy water and allow it to soak for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash in the usual way using a plastic brush or scouring pad if necessary.