Heart ramekins are ideal for many different things. The obvious ones such as making mini soufflés, Jellos, crème brulées, and ice creams... but what about using them as mini containers for keys, and jewelry, or even planting herbs for your kitchen.
All advantages of Le Creuset Traditional Stoneware at once:
- Le Creuset's virtually non-porous Stoneware is fired at 2156º, giving it unmatched strength and durability - and making it resistant to chipping, cracking, and staining.
- Its enameled surface makes each piece easy to clean and scratch resistant so that it looks and performs wonderfully for years to come.
- Le Creuset Stoneware will not absorb odors or flavors, and it resists moisture absorption.
- Le Creuset Stoneware features sure-grip knobs, handles, and rims, to allow for easy handling and confident use.
- Le Creuset is known for its bright colors and is often described as trendsetter. Its bold and classic colors match Le Creuset enameled cast iron cookware.